Join us for an on-demand webinar exclusively for Higher Education!
ThingLink is the fastest and easiest way for higher education institutions to create immersive, interactive experiences for learning and communication. For universities around the world, ThingLink has become an essential digital learning tool for a wide range of higher education programs.
Some examples of how you can use ThingLink in Higher Education
- Easily create professional looking interactive course materials.
- Add interactive tags to any media with ThingLink's intuitive multimedia editor.
- Seamlessly link your creations together to create scenario based simulations and immersive online learning environments.
- Build learning experiences that fully engage your learners - whether during online instruction, face-to-face teaching or a hybrid model.
- Re-create the on-campus student experience with virtual tours. Increase enrollment and applications for your degree programs for prospective higher education students who can’t attend in-person.
- Easily collaborate with faculty members, libraries and welfare staff to create resources to support students with navigation and well-being support links.
- Create accessible interactive content which is inclusive for all university or college students with ThingLink’s embedded accessibility features.
- Gain insights on individual student learning.
Your on-demand webinar will last around 30 minutes and give you an overview of the ThingLink editor and how your Higher Education institution can benefit from using ThingLink.
Who is the Higher Education webinar for?
Director of communities and Partnerships, ThingLink
CEO and Founder of ThingLink
Strategic Lead for Digital Skills at Education Partnership North East and Director at Edufuturists